Hannah Jacobson, Founder of Book Award Pro
Winning Book Awards
Every story is special and has the opportunity to be highly acclaimed. Book awards give you an exciting way to impact your cause, keep your author image fresh, entice readers, and create buzz for your book.
Whether you are launching a brand new book or breathing fresh life into an older one, book awards are a powerful boost to your marketing strategy.
The world celebrates award-winning authors. It's your time to shine!
In this session, you'll learn how to:
- Cut through the confusion to succeed with awards
- Capture "promotional moments" that result in more book sales
- Leverage awards to make your reason for writing successful
- Streamline your award submission strategy to maximize results
- Give your award entries an edge in the competition
More about Hannah
Hannah Jacobson is the founder of Book Award Pro, a technology service that automates the entire book awards process for authors.
As a young reader, Hannah was captivated by the magic of book awards. During her time at Texas A&M University Press, she witnessed the life-changing effect awards created for authors and their books.
The idea of Book Award Pro was born.
To learn more and get started with your book’s awarding success, check out Book Award Pro at https://bookawardpro.com